Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Updates

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to update you all on what Ive been doing. These past 2 weeks(?) have been super hectic for me because I am now doing my practicum/ISP. After my meeting with UWOPA I was able to have one interview with a female MP, which was awesome. After much calling around and etc. I was able to arrange a meeting with another honorable. It was so funny I thought she was just giving me the run around when she told me to call back tomorrow...and I especially was sad when I called her at 11am and her phone was off. Thankfully I stayed @ parliament and she later called me at about 12:30 and told me to meet her because she was taking me to lunch and then we could do the interview. Talk about good luck! Anywho, while I was with her another honorable, who I had previously contacted, called me and told me that we should meet soon so I could interview her as well.

I interviewed both women and got some really neat information. Then on Monday (this week) I had an interview with a Male MP who is also the leader of the opposition party. He was really nice and gave me some good info. too. Anyways, I still have more interviews that I will be conducting this week...about 4....and then I think Ill start doing other things.

Well, still enjoying life in Uganda. Talk later Bye

P.s. none of my pics will load onto flickr for some reason...but there are about 3 new pics on there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment